This winter, the ski vacation is redefined. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts joined forces with elite industry names offering guests two epic ways to hit the slopes. Whether you want to access the top resorts in the country via private jet, or want to skin your way to pristine backcountry pow with the top athletes and guides in the biz, you choose your own adventure.
Adventure one: Chasing the storm via private jet
Four Seasons Mountain Collection (including Vail, Colorado; Jackson Hole, Wyoming; and Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia) is debuting an epic Jet Set Ski Experience that offers guests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to book a private jet whisking them to all three resorts in one circuit.
• Three days, two nights at each resort
• Luxury accommodations in a three-bedroom private residence at each resort
• Pre-arrival experience in-flight (including cocktails, Champagne, snacks, etc.)
• Lift tickets, daily breakfast
• Local expert mountain guide
• Backcountry expeditions
• Top-of-the-line demo equipment
• Private dining experience (such as in-residence with chef or at one of the Resort’s signature restaurants)
Adventure two: The ultimate fantasy ski camp
Experience the backcountry like never before, alongside Exum Mountain Guides and Teton Gravity Research’s top athletes. With Wyoming’s Teton Mountains as their private playground, guests will spend six bottomless days in expert company, skiing radical terrain that backcountry skiers and ski mountaineers drool over.
• Ski 7,000 vertical feet of accessible Teton terrain
• Backcountry tours through Jackson Hole Mountain Resort gates and in Grand Teton National Park
• Personalized boot and gear fitting
• 3-1 Exum guide-to-skier ratio
• Four Seasons Resort amenities including spa and world-class dining options
• Evenings of exclusive TGR film viewings in private media room catered by Four Seasons.
Dates: January 6–12, 2015
Reservations: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (307) 739-5600. Space is limited and advanced booking is recommended.
Business6 days ago
A community pillar, Hungry Moose sees new ownership this month
Regional6 days ago
Get the latest Explore Big Sky
Environment5 days ago
Grizzlies remain hot-button topic as states, fed appeal relisting
Entertainment5 days ago
Montana Wilderness Association hosts 14th annual Backcountry Film Festival
Business4 days ago
Making it in Big Sky: Black Tie Ski Rentals
Local3 days ago
Skijoring: Pro tips from someone who’s done it once
Montana6 days ago
EBS “In Your Element” contest launches March 1
Local7 days ago
Enoteca: Big Sky’s Wine Bar