Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks
Five volunteer positions are open on
the Fish, Wildlife and Parks Region 3
Citizens’ Advisory Committee. The
committee helps FWP achieve its goals
in Southwest Montana by sharing information,
ideas, emerging trends, and
initiatives from the public. Half-day
meetings are held quarterly in Bozeman.
FWP is interested in candidates representing
various interests, including
hunters, anglers, landowners, trappers,
outdoor recreationists, conservationists
and the general public. The functions
of the advisory committee are:
• Help promote Montana’s hunting,
fishing, trapping and outdoor
• Give citizens direct input into
• Provide a forum for communication
with neighboring communities
• Help FWP maintain and improve
responsiveness to the
• Help identify emerging issues
• Provide advice and perspective
on resource and management
• Assist with crafting local, sustainable
solutions on regional
and statewide issues
To obtain an application, visit the
FWP Region 3 office at 1400 S.
19th Ave. in Bozeman, call (406)
994-4042, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications due Jan. 13.